Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bloglovin' and Free Snickers Bites


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Yup that's right. Finally on Bloglovin. So if you want the post to end up on your feed make sure to follow. Also I came to realize I have not been writing like myself lately. Well that changes today. What does that mean for you as a reader?

-nonsense
-more nonsense
-with a couple more drops of added non sense.

Pretty much longer and more frequent weekly posts with more personality showing. Speaking of, while I was writing this post I got a text alert from Freebie Shark about a FREE Snickers Bites product coupon giveaway for the first 10,000 entrants daily for the next 5 days.



            I absolutely love Snickers so yes I did take a writing break to enter but it looks like the app is not working right for anyone but Snickers commented saying they were working on fixing it. I would still check back today and the next 5 days to try and enter BC a lot of people have already became aware. I am still waiting on a 5 calorie Snickers Bar. I believe it will happen one day no matter what anyone says. Hurry And try!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...